Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Shanna has been trying to get me to watch Meteor Garden. But since my mom has a complete monopoly over our DVD player ( she bought a huGe stack of Chinese and Korean soap operas and spends much of her spare time watching) and the cds don't work on my computer, I have not been able to watch them. I have to return them today, and I will still not be able to say whether those ugly guys are 'hot' or not. But I hope when I do get around to watching it, I won't lose our bet.
We are cooking "american food" today since shanna can only make chinese and I can only make.. noThing.
I saw Catch Me If You Can yesterday. It was good.
School starts again soon. I'm not sure if I'm glad to be going back or not, but at least it's not like high school where you have to wake up before it's friggin light out .. i knoW I'd hate that. I've been waking up earlier and earlier! A few days ago it was 2 (pm), then 1, then 12, today it was 11! I am so proud.
I am going to study my ass off this semester. i have to ihaveto.

posted by Steph at 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home