Saturday, January 18, 2003

Spent all morning looking at apartments around Riverside.
I was supposed to room with Christy next year. we had conflicting interests. Then I was going to room with rebecca. we went around west campus all day yesterday looking. we had conflicting ineterests. But her conflicting interests were the same as Christy's conflicting interests. Does that make sense?
Anyways, after much deliberating and rationalizing, it made sense for theM to room together next year. After 2 days of craziness -- such an ironic ending. My 2 potential roomates are rooming with each other (close to campus).
They signed the lease today for the only place that was probably left, so that was a good thing - that they got the last one. I must've spent hours and hours and hours talking about apartments and different possibilities with different roomates and etc etc.. I quote shanna ... "FAN SHI LE"
hahaha.
SO... now that they're settled (congrats guys).... apartment hunting starts again this weekend.
But for now, I'm going to the mall. I need exercise pants for fencing class and kickboxing. I have NO exercise clothes.

posted by Steph at 12:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home