Saturday, January 25, 2003

Yesterday, as I was getting in the car when sarah shanna and I were leaving this apartment leasing office, I heard this incredibly loud screaming coming from both of them.
It scared the crap out of me, so I guess I reacted by screaming also. I saw Sarah dash into her seat and close the door (still screaming) and Shanna jumping up and down.
Images flashed through my head: "... poisonous animal .... a huGe bug .... a psycho murderer who had grabbed hold of of them and we were all going to die ..."
Then I see something white streak out of the car.
IT was a doG.
A small, wittle cute dog.
I knew Sarah was freaked out by dogs.. but I didn't know Shanna was. After the doggiE ran outside and they were both inside the car, I laughed and I went outside to see the dog and where he came from, but then I saw him run downhill to the owner who looked at us like we were insane. Hahahaha. It was hilarious.
Then we went to this apartment locator where this lady drove us (not so well....) and it turns out because she's SEVEnty frigging twO.. her youngest son was 41! She was kinda ... strange.. like a grandmother but more eccentric.
Then we went to Shanna's apartment to write out pros and cons (on excel, of course) and we picked.
so. that was our apartment experience.

posted by Steph at 10:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home