Sunday, February 02, 2003

I hate groupwork.
BA 102 is like high school all over again.
You volunteer to write up an assignment oncE and before you know it the next time it needs revision and more work the group automatically assumes yoU will do it again.
Why the heck should I be the one to do everything and make copies for everyone again? I don't understand how some people don't feel guilty for not doing their part. How can you just let someone else do all the work? I e-mailed everyone the original and asked them to help. It's been almost a week and my outlook express sends me this "your e-mail has been read" things... so I knoW they saw it..
How are these irresponsible people going to business men & women?
I hATE moochers.
ARGH.

Anyways, I saw Chicago yesterday. I really liked it. It was very different. I guess if you don't like broadway, it's not that great, but I'd actually really want to see it again.
But for now, I have to study.

posted by Steph at 3:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home