Wednesday, February 19, 2003

If I was a cartoon, my eyeballs would be bulGING with red veins right now.
over a DOZen times (I am not exaggerating) these inconsiderate cretins inthe room right below me have blasted their damn music well past midnight.
On the weekends, I tolerate it (not without the occasional muffled cussing and banging on our floor).
I have a test tomorrow I have studied my butt off for, a test the next morning at 9, then a biopsych quiz at 1 (the class avg of the last one was mayb 50).
SO I DO NOT appreciate their loudness.
I do not care if I'm being selfish. I just don't think music needs to be blasted loud enough for the floor above you to hear it.
I have left 2 notes on their door, Christy, 1.
We've knocked on their door 3 times and called security once (3 am is just ridiculous)
DIE. die die die.
ONe of these days I sweAR I will cuss those hoes out.
*simmering*
grr.
G'night.

posted by Steph at 11:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home