Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I'm so tired.
BUt I've been studying more!
And I've been a good girl! really.
less spending. more exercising. more studying.
It's good I guess... I do enjoy the getting in shape and ABSA and I really like what I'm learning but it just feels like work work work.
I'm tired and sore a lot but being constantly busy makes me productive.. unlike last semester.
But the thing is.. I don't see anyone anymore!
I remember last semester I just hung out with people all the time (albeit I also did not so hot grade-wise) and I realized that lately I don't even really talk online to them and I wonder what people think about that. I MISS everyone. When these two weeks are over I will budget my time sO well and do stuff again.
I thrive on social interaction. Okk, so that's an exaggeration, but I still..
I can't wait till I can DO stuff again!

posted by Steph at 9:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home