Tuesday, February 25, 2003

It felt like a Saturday; I woke up around 10:30, read for a few hours, Christy came back and went to sleep, and I had nowhere to go and nothing to do, so I took a two hour nap. It felt soo good. I was wrapped up all cacoon-like (you tuck every bit of blanket under you) and my 350 count sheets were so soft. sigh... It was wonderful.
Then we went out and watched people slide down hills. It was fun. And sOO cold. There were little doggies (sO cute!) in sweaters and stuff, all shivering, I felt so bad for them. I had on 2 layers of sweatpants, a tank top and sweater (if you tuck the innermost shirt in, it makes you really warm), jacket, longsleeved shirt, christy's thickest jacket, scarf, leather gloves, and I was still cold. CraZy.
Then I had hot chocolate, (it's weird, when your hand warms up after a long time in severe cold, it expands and feels like a million needles are pricking you) and we sat around and ordered wings to eat and watched a cheesy cheesy movie that was so predictable. So we just made fun of it. But overall, it was sucH a relaxing and wonderful day.
You enjoy things the most when you know you should be doing something else. Saturdays aren't nearly as fun.
THeN, just as we were dreading returning to school tomorrow, (I'd have to wake up at 8) the most wonderful thing occured. NO SCHOOL until 11 am tomorrow!
YEee hAH!
At this moment I love my life.

posted by Steph at 10:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home