Thursday, February 20, 2003

It is 1am and I have not started studying for my test at 9 am tomorrow. Why?
1) I've been worrying about Eco all week, which makes me mad because I knew a loT more that what we were tested over! I hope I get a good grade...
2) Got back from ABSA around 8 something
3) Ate
4) Relaxed for an hour to maintain sanity
5) Replied e-mails, wrote ABSA Informer article (why not do it earlier, you ask? refer to #1 and add 4 tests, 4 quizzes and 1 project in the past few weeks) which actually took awhile.
6) Uploaded, went through ABSA pictures (about 1/3 are usually deleted) edited and organized them to send to the editors.
7) I am going to take a shower and
8) Read until 4 am. I've heard sleeping in four hour clocks is ideal. So I guess if 8 is impossible, I'll deal with 4.

poo on me.

posted by Steph at 10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home