Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Me: AHHH! Look what I did! I was putting toothpaste on my toothbrush, but when I swung it up to my mouth, it got on my shirt!
Christy: That seems like something I would do.... you pulled a Christy!
Me: *poking at blob on sleeve* It's a good thing I have sOO many big t-shirts!
Christy: Where do you get those anyways?
Me: Free. ABSA/Business school events.
Christy: Give me one!
Me: No. Why should I? I don't even like you!
Christy: Because I am your roomate! .... and if you don't, I'll burn you wardrobe!
Me: Like you haven't said thAT before! You're like a mobster! "Give me payments for protection... .against mE!"
Christy: I'm glad we understand each other.
Me: *starts brushing teeth*
Christy: *returns to studying*

posted by Steph at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home