Monday, February 24, 2003

My Nutrition teacher. so weird.
She was short on tests last Friday, and about 80 people had to wait about 15 minutes while she printed more. While that does kinda suck, honestly, it took about 30 minutes to do the test, max. You either know it, or you don't.
But she was so apologetic and afterwards she e-mailed everyone explaining and saying she learned a lesson and will count the tests herself next time.. I thought, "ok.. it's not that big a deal."
Then today, she tells us she kept feeling bad and curved the test up 4 pointes for eVeryone, and will be rewriting the whole test and giving a retake for anYone to take the Friday before Spring Break. Same material, and she takes the highest of both scores.
Wa-hoo.
I had been studying for eco most of the week, so I studied for the last Nutrition test maybe 3 hours, including my daydreaming every 10 minutes. I did ok, but now I can take it again! I still can't believe she's so nice about it though.. but she said she wanted to be fair. Heck, if I was a professor, I'd knoW the test didn't take more than an hour and just go, "Sorry. It won't happen again." I thought the curve was enough.
But hey, who am I to complain, right? I hope I do lots better. This is a great opportunity.

posted by Steph at 8:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home