Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I am a lucky person. I have good parents and relatives, I don't have to pay off student loans, I have friends who help me out when I need it, etc etc.
I am happy.
HAPPY.
Sometimes life doesn't go how you want.
Sometimes rude and lying and mean people blast music.
Sometimes you watch people cheat on tests in class and your heart wrenches with disgust at the unfairness of it all. That yoU had to study and they just got an easy A.
Christy and I were talking about this, and I've had this conversation with other close friends before.
As you get older, the number people you can count on and trust seem less and less..
and people you once thought were you friends grow further and further away from you.
and it just makes me want to cry.
I am so moody.

posted by Steph at 5:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home