Monday, March 03, 2003

I am so mad my hands are shaking.
2:30 am on a Sunday night. Music from downstairs is blasting again. I was asleep and I woke up because my BED was shaking.
I call security. It must have been the 4th time this year.
Christy and I go downstairs because I want to heaR what those inconsiderate... young... womeN.. tell security.

*security knocks on door* asks them if they were playing any 'loud music'
One of the fake hoe's, "******? were you playing any loud music? no?"

I almost choke with disgust. I HEARD the music reverberating their door! Christy heard it too! MANY MANY timES I've heard them!
So the guy wanders around and we go back upstairs.
I'm about to sleep when I hear it again. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.
This time our suitemate Melanie wakes up. She was calling security by the time Christy and I walked out our door.
She says the same thing I basically did. "yes, 811. they do this a LOT. very late at night.."

I swear I have never wanted to seriously kick someone's ass as badly as I did tonight.
Less than half an hour within a warning, they blast their music agaiN?
OBviously they were bothering someone. Did they noT have the decency to at least turn it down? I was amazed how rude they were. I didn't even have words for it. Maybe I am naive and expect too much out of people. Christy tolD me there weRE people in this world who were b*tches, but I just could not believe they could be such fAKE b*tches. (I'm sorry there is no other word for it) It's even worse when they knoW what they are doing and just don't care.
So we go downstairs again.
This time head of security is there. He knocks on their door, and I tell him the girls lied to the first guy the last time.
We have a 'confrontation.'

Security: blah blah.. noise complaint
Fake bitch 1: Music? Oh we haven't played music in over an houR.. it coulDn't have been us! Have you played music, fake bitch 2?
Fake bitch 2: Oh no. And fake bitch 3 or 4 haven't either.
Christy: We heARD music coming from this door when we came down.
Fake bitch 1: (she's really, really good at being fake) We were taLKing, could it have been taLKing? I'm soO sorry you can't fall asleep, by the way.
Me thinking: *LIAR! she is such a liar! ANY girl would be able to see she is being fake!*
Fake bitch 1 continues: maybe youR neighbors upstairs...blah.. blah..
Me: I walked around. All of the 15 times I have heard loud music in the past year. It always leads to this door.
Fake bitch 1: Well, we haven't played music. *prattles on and on*

At this point I want to fracture her fake little powdered cheekbone. I don't care how many times I play-punch people, (because believe me, I'm noT doing it maliciously) I have never wanted to be more seriously violent. It kept running through my head, *just one hit to her face.. I could put my fist to her face and stop that lying mouth once and for all*
But I settle for glaring at her.

Security: *watches us rallly back and forth* Well, next time we get a complaint .. blah blah.. RA (which is Karen who is nice and I don'T want to wake up).. and if RA hears it .. blah.. 3 written citations = kiCKED OUT

The magic words I was waiting for. I knEW there was a legal threat somewhere to shut them up.
She continues to be fake as Christy and I gawk in disbelief.

So I learned. Mean b*tches are hard to handle, but it's even worse when they're fake. It is so much harder to deal with fake people, guys and girls.
I hate fake people with mean intent more than anything. I realized I'll have to deal with a lOT of them in business.. and it makes me very disheartened.
There are so many inconsiderate people who act considerate, but I hope that they know that sooner or later, people wiLL realize what they really are like, and it will come back to bite them in the ass.

posted by Steph at 1:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home