Friday, March 21, 2003

I am so messed up I don't even know where to begin.
First off, sorry to everyone who I cut off and signed off and basically totally ignored the past ... 5X24.. 120? hours. You knoW I'm busy when I don't even blog.
1) My sleeping schedule is sO .. twisted around.
2) My stomach has been starving the past week that I can't even hold any food down, even though I'm starving. I'll eat and not be able to eat anymore and my hands will be shaking from hunger an hour later.
3) My eyes have been glued to my monitor for so long I see hazy colors everywhere I look.

So the next week will be used to restablish my relationship with all the friends I blew off (I'm really sorry), LEAVE MY DORM as I have been here waY too long. Start slowly eating again. Sleep normally. And STUDY STUDY STUDY.
I mean it. I'm so starving and I just ate. I will be eating like a moFO the next week.

Now back to important matters.

SWING OUT APPLICATIONS ARE OVER!!!!
Sure, we don't get results until April 10th, but I don't care anymore; nothing I can do now.
THE WORST experience today ever:

Went to sleep at 5 am. woke up at 10 am feeling like CRAP. Shanna and Joe are both sick and I'm running low on energy and food, so that was bad. Watch me be dead within 24 hours.
We rushed finishing until the lAST minute (and we wereN"T procrastinating) and went to kinko's an hoUR before deadline.
Everything that could possibly go run does:
The margins won't let us print a full page. So the shiny magazine paper we spent money on is useless. We have to use like a huGE double sheet of paper to print it.
The printing took ONE FULL MINUTE (at least) for a full color page, if not longer.
We couldn't find a color photocopier.
We had to cut the papers ourselves, photocopy in color, and reload the paper to print it on the back. THis was a very very hard and confusing process. We messed up several times. There goes 10 dollars.
The paper jammed.
We ran out of paper.
The automatic feeder made some copies crooked. And every now and then, between the three of us, we made just enough human errors to push our very last nerve (and believe me, we were all SO wired.) I've never seen shanna so worried and high-strung before. It was funny; it helped in relieving my tension.
Needless to say, we did noT make the 5 o'clock deadline (shanna and joe went to the office while I stayed at kinko's to ask about more time) and when we thought about them possibility of them not even accepting the application, after 40+ hours of work, sickness, hunger, and fatigue... yeah. It wasn't pretty..
They took it almost 2 hours late; whether the council will accep it or not is stil unkown.
BUT either way, it's off my hands, my throat is really starting to hurt, and my hands are shaking. I'm hungry again.
My body hates me for what I've done to it.
So now for some sex to make it happy.
just kidding.
I'm delirious.
bye.

posted by Steph at 6:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home