Friday, March 28, 2003

I am so tired.
My brain is fuzzy.
Left for Dallas around 5, got there a little past 8. Ate dinner. (It was funny, 3 of the girls had ordered steaks and ribs)
Got back to the surprisingly decent hotel (4 people in 4 rooms each, only 38$ a night per room!) I had actually brought my book to study, but when Vivian, Phillip and Joe heard, they laughed at me. Everytime I wanted to go to sleep and mentioned a nap, Joe yelled at me.
So instead, Jerry and Tsung joined us and we played this really weird card game that had a seemingly infinite amount of rounds.
We played till 5 am, and by the time both us neat freaks, Vivian and I, took showers, it was 6am.
We woke up at 8.

I wanted to go into detail about what the speakers said, but I don't feel like it right now.
I'm cranky, hungry, tired and blAH.
Go away.

posted by Steph at 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home