Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I had put on my profile this link to a weird looking picture of me, and JENNIFER saw it and felt obligated to send me every ugly picture of me she ever took.
I looked at them, and realized I am a very funny looking person.
So I made a collage of how weird I looked. ( I am also a very weird person)
Then to get back at Jennifer's laughing at me, I made on of her, too.
If I had Jennifer, I can't forget Zara. She is very cute funny looking person.
Then I got nostalgic and looked up picture of us hanging out. We used to take pictures alll the time. *sigh* Those were the days.
Then I found these, and I realized, I hardly see Zara anymore even thought we're on the same campus. Jennifer's in California now, and I won't be rooming with Christy next year.
Looking at these pictures makes me both happy and sad.

posted by Steph at 2:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home