Monday, March 24, 2003

I just took pills *gasp*
I am and always have been against taking pills for paltry headaches or minor pain.
I dunno why. I think if I can stand the pain and still walk, then why take weird medicines that everyone's so dependent on. "My head hurts. Take tylenol. I don't feel that well. Take advil"
But my head stil hurts, and Christy couldn't take it anymore, so she proffered an array of little bottles: Advil, Alieve, Tylenol, the works.
I took 2 advil. I think it's all psychological.
But I am feeling a bit better.
I have been forcing myself to eat all day. I still can't take in big amount like I used to, but it's getting better. At least I'm eating more constantly.
Thanks mommy for making me food.
I had an urge for junk food, after a day of carbs, mango, green bean soup (sweet), shrimp and snow peas, and strawberries.
I ordered pizza. I feel guilty.
Oh well. It'll be good. and christy will eat too.
Then I will study.

posted by Steph at 6:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home