Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I tire of this life.
Class. project. class. project. eat. sleep. eat. sleep. more studying this weekend.

I want to talk and visit people and do stuff again. I haven't seen anyone in so long; I've been quarantined in my little room for the past 90 hours, not leaving except for class.

I want to visit different historical periods.
Golden Age of Rome. Imperial China. Anciet Egypt. Old South. Regency England. Frontier. European Enlightenment. Old West. Victorian/Gilded Age.
I want adventure and suspense and passion and action and DRAMA.
I want to see things, hear things, and feel things through someone else's point of view, play a different role for once.
I tire of this one.

This is why I devour historical fiction. I love anything that has to do with an era other than the current one.
sigh...

*I want more than this provincial life..*

posted by Steph at 6:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home