Sunday, March 30, 2003

It feels like it's been a long week.
The 'weekend' wasn't even a weekend, it was just tiring.
Dallas was good; I feel the speakers were very good and taught me a lot. I think business can best be learned through these types of speakers; you can learn stuff in textbooks and stuff, but there are some things you just have to hear actual business people say to understand.
I got back on Friday so incredibly tired; more tired than I have been in a long time, I think. I could barely walk up the stairs. I cleaned my room, tried to study (3 important tests in the next 3 days) and stay awake, but I fell dead asleep around 1 (sorry eric)
Saturday.. blah. Because the picnic had been moved a week later (and I like to know and plan stuff weeks in advance) I had promised david to go to his bme professor's ranch because I ditched him all the time for ABSA. I hate missing absa events, and it was worse eric was up for the weekend and at the picnic and I sat in a car for hours to get to this place and hours driving back and that doesn't make sense but I'm tired of everything. I'm sorry I didn't see eric this weekend. I wish I hadn't missed the picnic. I feel I don't see anyone anymore. And I really really want high As on all 3 tests next week and I'm so tired of school but it just keeps coming at me over and over and the eco project is going to be so much work and I just wanna scream.
But my family came up to Austin Saturday night because my uncle and aunt from .. geez. I don't even know where they're from. Boston? anyways, they came to town and we ate dinner at Mikado's (on shanna and sarah's recommendation) which was really good. One of their sons (my cousin) is getting married and he was talking about how the other one is getting his MBA soon. He had studied for a semester in Florence - art. How neato. I would love to do that. here's his website: http://www.joncheng.com/
Anyways.
I feel my brain has not been fully awake for the past few days.
And I feel there are so many things I think and as I get older fewer fewer people I can talk to for real.
I miss people.
There are more and more things to do at the same time, and I hate choosing.
After this week. After this week. I keep telling myself that, but there always seems to be something else. Maybe after this week .. I can do stuff again?

posted by Steph at 8:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home