Monday, March 31, 2003

So mythology test was.. ok. GOd I hope I got an A.
I decided to not go to biopsychology so I can stUdy biopsychology (test wednesday).. if that makes sense.
So I eat, check my schedule on my computer, and realize we're watching a film in class today. I scream and run out the door. (for films I must attend class because I can't get the info from the book)
I RUN to class, (wearing a black shirt at high noon) and get there to realize the poopy TA who never responds to my e-mails is trying to teach class.
No film.
I tell myself that if I know the answer the the next question she asks, I can go home. I do. I run back to my computer and start planning my week. (I like to have everything scheduled)

....
I start filling in my palm pilot, and this is what my schedule looks like today:

5:00 - Nutrition Review Starts
5:30 - ABSA GAM Meeting
6:00 - Eco project meeting
6:15 - ABSA IM Softball Practice Starts
8:00 - Softball Game

I have a quiz tomorrow ( I don't even know what it's over)
and 2 tests on wednesday. on my birtHday!

But I'm more worried about today. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN POSSIBLY DO EVERYTHING!?!?!?!
EVERYTHING OVERLAPS!!!
I give up.
It is impossible.
I don't even have time to study. POOO POO POOOOOO
No sleeping next two days.
@(#$&@(#%*@#(*%@#%#

posted by Steph at 10:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home