Monday, March 24, 2003

wah I'm so sleepy.
IM softball was really fun yesterday; the weather was perfect.
I woke up sore this morning and didin't know why (we practiced 3-4, played ga,e 4-5, and practiced 5-6) until I remembered what I did yesterday. ABSA supposedly won their first IM game (noT by default) for the first time in 2 years. hahaha. I had no idea we sucked that much. But we'll win this season!
The last few nights I had been sleeping really late (5am, 6am) but yesterday it was 3, so hopefully I'll be normal soon.
yay for Chicago winning Best Picture; boo for that S.O.B. rapist Roman Polanski for winning best Director. If I had it my way, rapists would be castrated instead of filtered through out wittle 'justice' system and let back out on the streets. I think it's fair. Some would say it's 'inhumane' and would screw him over for life, but tell me rape is not inhumane and doesn't screw up the victim for life. I hate it when people use that word so loosely, like "I r*ped that test!" Please don't ever use it around me.
Christy and I got in a very heated (agreeing) argument about it yesterday, and when you hear stories of females violate like that, you can't help but feel like castrating those f*ckers for it.
I was going to blog about it, but she agreed that would make me sound a bit.. extreme, so I didn't. Then I thought, when the hecK did I not write something because I thought it was offensive?? It's mY friggin blog.
Then was talked about people and friends (how I felt bad I didn't see anyone anymore - how people drift apart) and how some people stab you in the back and as you get older it's even harder to trust people. And how luck we are to have had a really stable family with parents who are gooD parents, and not stupid or abusive or too uptight.

I need to study more.
Going to class is so hard..

posted by Steph at 6:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home