Thursday, March 27, 2003

"Your blog and your digital camera, two menaces to society"
~Christy Wang

And right she is.

UNBEKNOWNST to society, I, Stephanie Chen, have, for the past year, been compiling a secret file of photographs and video clips.

Of whoM, do you ask?
Christy Wang.

Yes. The elusive, mercurial, sometimes psychotic, Christy Wang.
Being fatefully cast as her roommate, the conditions for my little collecting of candid shots have been most favorable; I am able to catch her in her element: crazy, unrestrained, bedraggled and fierce.
I plan to compile a documentary at the end of this year, detailing my harrowing experience as the Roomate of Christy Wang.

Was it easy? No. I suffered verbal abuse, physical blows, hunger, and fatigue at the hands of this primal being.
Was it worth it? You decide. I hold the key to the mystery known as Christy Wang. Never-before-seen-footage, audio clips, and more.

Sample of what you will recieve:
Christy: "You're a freak! You're a freak! You're a freak!" "Go away! Go away! Go away!" "I hate you!" "I love myself" "Eeyore has a center of balance"

Watch her attack my camera with missles of sticky-tack! Gawk in wonder as I bravely dodge and continue filming her antics!

Bidding starts at $1000.

(In the case of my death due to Christy's discovery of this entry, I would like to donate the data I have collected for the good of society, to prevent another naive, innocent young freshman girl from rooming with the likes of a potential murderess.)

posted by Steph at 12:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home