Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Another rant:
(I seem to be having lots of those lately)
I'm walking back from fencing; it is hot and I am sleepy.
I wait in this long line for the STUPID Dobie elevators because they only have 3 for 900 people.
These stupid hos walk in behind me.

Stupid girls: oo! Look at the long line! Is this for the elevator?
Me: [thinking] No, moron, we just really like standing around in the lobby. All friggin 60 of us.
Stupid girls: I'm sOo hot. And tired.

So they proceed to walk all the way to the front of the line, right in front of the elevators.
They are the first to get in.
#*$&@)#%@#)(*@#%
WHAT THE HELL??
I mean, how can people be SO incredibly rude and inconsiderate and self-centered?!?
WE all waited.. why can't they??
Another couple of @$$wipe brats to add to my never-ending hit list.

*simmering*
one day...
one day......

posted by Steph at 1:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home