Wednesday, April 23, 2003

From Shuo's Blog:

"I'm SO upset. BA 102 blows. We spent all this time preparing for this presentation and we lost. That's not the part that I'm upset about though. It's the fact that the winning group didn't deserve it. We had 10 min time limit for our presentation at the end of which, we will be cut. but NOooooooooooooOOO. They went on for over 15min. Plus they had crappy equipment so the whole thing took 45min. That means the rest of us were cut short. So we only had 8 min at the end of which they forced us to stop. Our group was able to pull it off in 8 min because we were all talking like crazy and cutting out parts of our presentation. Some of the groups weren't so lucky. And guess who won? The group that violated the rules and talked forever of course! Bull Sh*t!!!!"

Basically, that's exactly what happened to us.
Shuo and I both were last to go, and go screwed over.
Friggin #*@#)%*)#@(%#@%.
I was sO pissed yesterday, I didn't even wanna blog it. So I'm borrowing shuo's words.
Stupid BA. The first 3 groups took over 20 minutes, and the 'investor' didn't even ask us, the last group, anY questions at all.
You could tell she just wanted to get the hell out of there.
I was so freaking pissed, because I felt out of the 5 groups, our at least stood a very good chance against the first group, who won. We were just as prepared, and I knOW our presentation was a hell of a lot better (because I freaking did it) and even the girl who carried the first groups eNtire presentation (she really was awesome, the rest of her group... wasn't) said so.
SCREW BA102.
@#($&*@#(%*@(#*%

I haven't been blogging lately. Or talking online.
I'm just tired.
I'm tired tired tired. Of everything.
I just want to play and have fun.
No more school.
no more.
please.

posted by Steph at 6:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home