Friday, April 04, 2003

I am a moron. Due to waking up so late. I now can not sleep.
And I have a 9am class tomorrow!
I've been making use of my time by planning my schedule for next semester. I am so excited.
Accounting, Statistics, BA324 (business communications?), Child psychology, and Art.
Yeah, art. Weird. With all my psychology classes, classics classes, and nutrition, art, and fencing, I'm hardly a business student.....
I could take upper division business courses next year, I guess, but I'm not sure. I need advising on that. What should I take?
Anyways, it was Christy that convinced me to take art with her, since we won't be seeing each other next year ;_;
So I guess an 8 hour art class (TTH 1:00-5:00pm) worth only 3 hours credit is the solution.
Plus I love art, and this one is the only one we could get for non-majors.
Then again, nothing ever works out the way I plan, so we'll see.
Maybe I should try to sleep now.

posted by Steph at 2:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home