Monday, April 28, 2003

I am not happy.
I am cranky.
I HATE EVERYTHING.
I have 3 tests this week and a CYC essay to write and an election speech to think of and an EOS dress to pick up and laptop and projector to checkout and 2 BC meetings to go and a MAN366P class to sign up at the management office with an advisor and a review session to go to to slide show to revamp on the crappy business school laptops and laundry to do and one more fencing practice to go to and a biopsychology article and I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE.
#$&)@#*&%(@#*%(@#*&(@#*%#
I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH.

I'm ok now.
I was just whining.
But seriously, leave me alone.
I'm sorry if I cut you off this week, k?
sorry.
AND I HATE how loud a certain suitemate is.
Her voice is the most annoying thing on earth.
I swear.
Plus I'm out of food = Crankiness x10

posted by Steph at 9:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home