Thursday, April 24, 2003

I am now awake. POO.
Thursdays are supposed to be sleep in days, not wake up at 9:30 to register days.
Oh well.
I'm awake and bored.
I steal this from Wei Wei who stole it from.. someone.


*. . . W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R . . .*

[[1]] pierce your nose or tongue: ewwWie. No piercings ever. maybe on ear someday, if I'm feeling particularly crazy.
[[2]] be serious or be funny: funny.
[[3]] drink whole or skim milk: 2%. duh.

* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *

[[4]] lust or love: both. i'm greedy.
[[5]] sunrise or sunset: sunset
[[6]] rap or punk rock: bah. rock
[[7]] staying up late or waking up early: staying up late. I look like craP in the morning.
[[8]] water or soda: Juice? STRAWBERRY BANANA SOBE!!!

* . . . A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y . . . *

[[9]] do you have a crush: lots. usually idealized celebrities. in rare cases, the common mortals. who look like orlando bloom.
[[10]] who is it: depends on my mood.

* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *

[[11]] tall or short of the opposite sex: few guys are shorter than me. thank god.
[[12]] having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend: both. I repeat. I'm greedy.
[[13]] sun or rain: Rain. If I'm inside. Sun, if it's breezy. I'm also picky.
[[14]] vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: BORING. Mint chocolate chip! Coffee. Mango.

[[15]] boys or girls: due to much peer pressure I considered girls, but when it comes down to it, guys. Gee I hope no relatives read this.
[[16]] green beans or carrots: green beans cooked a certain way. carrots raw. I'm really picky.
[[17]] low fat or fat free: who gives a crap. if it tastes good and won't kill me within an hour of ingestion, I'll friggin' eat it.

* . . . M I S C E L L A N E O U S . . . *

[[18]] what is your biggest fear in the world: failure.
[[19]] kids or no kids: at least two. maybe 3. 4 if I'm rich and have a prenup so my husband can't leave me when I get chunky from so many kids because he needs MY money. That's right. MY money.
[[20]] cat or dog: Cat. Dogs are stupid. well, not all. but Cat.
[[21]] half empty or half full: hahaha. I like Christine's. "full. of shit" hahahaha
[[22]] newspaper or magazine: magazines. I like smooth pages. then books. newspapers are dirty.
[[23]] sandals or sneakers: sneakers. make me bouncy.
[[24]] happy and poor or sad and rich: happy and rich. greedy. I am.
[[25]] singing or dancing: Sing.
[[26]] hugging or kissing: geez. both. see a pattern?
[[27]] happy or sad: gay. HAPPY.
[[28]] blondes, brunettes: ...

* . . . T E L L U S A B O U T Y O U . . . *

what time is it: 11:55 am
full name: STEPHANIE
nick names: uh. I've never had a nickname. oh-so-witty adolescents of middle school called me step-on me. vivian is the first to call me stephie. my chinese nick name is Ting3 Ting2. david calls me that sometimes. joe then shanna started calling me Xiao2 Jie5. my mommy and daddy call me Xiao3 Ting2.
#of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I didn't have one. but I'm 19 now. blah.
date that you blew them out: GAY. Just ask the question When IS YOUR Birthday. APril 2.
pets: two fishies I got from 2 halloween carnivals ago! They're still alive!
height: 5'2.
Eye Color: dark brown?
hair Color: black
piercings: NO
tattoos: NO NO

* . . . W H A T D O Y O U W A N T . . . *

where do you want to live: I dunno.
what kind of job do you want: I dunno. One I like. Pays well. Makes me think. Is kinda flexible.
want to get married: Eventually. I'm too wonderful a person to not have my genes be passed on.

hahaha. just kidding.

I'm hungry.
I should study.
But I'm sleepy.
I'll nap. eat. study.
sounds good.

posted by Steph at 10:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home