Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I am old.

I read Christy's card and it reminded me this was my last year as a teenager.
How sad.
But I will never stop acting young. NEVER!
I deFY old age!

Never will I succumb to the grasping claws of adulthood and senility..
Never will I allow the bloom in my cheeks to fade or my mental capacities to diminish...
Never shall my raven tresses become laced with silver, nor my fingers gnarl, nor my girlish giggle rasp and fade into oblivion..
Even with the cruel passage of Time I shall maintain my youthful vigor...
For All Eternity will there remain a spark in my eye, flames of passion in my heart, and a fiery spirit in my soul!

.......
I don't know where I get this melodramatic diction from; forgive me.

Anyways, thanks so much to those who have alleviated my crappy studying session with well wishes and tokens of affection, even after all these weeks of me quarantining myself in my dorm and not seeing anyone (not by my own free will! well, not really)
I wholeheartedly concur that it is the thought that counts. The thought that people thought of you.
I feel really undeserving, but oh-so-lucky!

^_^

posted by Steph at 11:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home