Sunday, April 27, 2003

I ordered a sandwich.
I debated between just going to sleep hungry, or staying up another few hours and eating and studying, and my hunger won.
http://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/
My savior.
I used to order pitas a lot, but I guess I got tired of it after dozens of times, so I'm moving on to new thing, exploring new horizons.

I ordered the Billy club.
Roast Beef, ham, provolone (it's a kinda cheese), Dijon mustard, lettuce, tomato, mayo.

The Beach club also sounds very good.
Turkey, chunky avacado, cucumber, cheese, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, mayo.

Maybe one day when I'm in the mood for something lighter.
I'm So so hungry now.

I'm gonna shower and read and wait and anticipate the delivery of my food.
^_^

posted by Steph at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home