Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I spent forever doing our BA powerpointpresentation. It's tomorrow.
I hate school so much now.
I just want it to be over.
I just want to not worry about things anymore.
Easter 'break' was nice, but not long enough.
I got my EOS dress in the mail today. They didn't have my size at Dillards so they shipped it to me free of charge from another store.
ABSA made playoffs. We won our game by default today... = another game Wednesday.
I learned to fence with 2 foils in fencing today. It was neato. Ansar and I made whoosh whoosh noises and acted like we knew what we were doing. We seem to have a flair for the dramatic.
Dobie sprinklers went off Sunday. 10,000 gallons of water. 20-something floor. Some girl lit her towel on fire when lighting a candle or something.
I wanna go home.
I wanna be a kid again.
I went to Yoakum on Sunday - this small town with David's relatives. I went last Easter too. The food is sooo good. I'd get really really fat if I lived there.
His uncle asked how he was and david said something about working and school and being tired.
His uncle replied, "Well, in the next hundred years it don't get better."
I believe it.

posted by Steph at 2:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home