Sunday, April 13, 2003

The one thing that has gone right for me in school this semester:
Our eco group got 6 points added to our average because we won 4th place (out of 14 - but we tied with some) in the video contest!!!
I (and a few other group members) have a 100 in eco!!!
I'M OUT OF THE CLASS!!!
That means that I worked by BUTT off enough the first test juSt enough to not have to do it again the second test, which is good because I knoW I could not have done as well on this one.
I mean, Norman is cool and all, but he is the worst lecturer in the world. I have not learned a thinG sitting in his class. But I think outside of class he would be very interesting.
Anyways..
GOod job to my eco group!
YAY!!
NO MORE ECO!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
!!!!
I can not stress how happy I am to leave that class. One less class to worry about.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

posted by Steph at 9:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home