Friday, April 25, 2003

Since class was let out 30 minutes early and it was only 9 am and it was so beautiful outside and the epicurean in me was crying out for attention, I decided to make a detour to Einstein's Bagel. I had reached into my pockets earlier and found 10 bucks. (This is why cash is so bad for me. I spend so much of it so quickly. Usually on food. Good food.)
I bought a lox and bagel (Smoked salmon, cream cheese, sweet onions, capers, on a toasted honey whole wheat) and decided to splurge on a freshly squeezed very yummy orange juice. I don't do 'from concentrate' unless I have to. Which is most of the time...
I'm happy.
I really love food.
I plan to have a lot and eat a lot of it when I finally get my apartment.
And while I know it's bad that I get these rather expensive cravings, it feesl SooOo good when I satisfy them.
*sigh*
I am content.

posted by Steph at 8:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home