Friday, April 18, 2003

UgHhh...
Ansar and I (and rebecca joined us! She took pictures and video clips with her new camera) were at the fencing tournament for over 4 hours.
FOUR houRS!!!
I missed an ABSA event for it. *gasP*
Yeah. There were so many people. Almost 60.
They divided us into groups of 8 and we just did a round robin; you fenced everyone. First to 3 points wins.
I won 3 out of the 7 people I fenced; I hate losing. ;_;
I wish I were stronger and faster. poO.
But we both advanced to second rounds! Which was cool because we only did it because it was 5 points for our grade and we had previously anticipated just losing and leaving.
But the second round was just pure elimination - and I got eliminated. wah.
I was kidding myself to think that I would be ok just advancing once. Once you win a few times, you just wanna keep climbing higher. Or I do, at least.
Now I wanna get awesome at it and beat everyone!
But that's just my competitiveness speaking.
Sigh. I wish I was good at something.

I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow.
I get to shop with David for suit and Christine for a dress!!
All for ABSA EOS.

posted by Steph at 1:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home