Tuesday, May 20, 2003

As I was reading and catching up on blogs/xangas, I briefly considered switching to xanga because people could make comments, and that seemed kinda nifty.
Then regained my sanity and chastized myself for even considered switching over to the dark side.
What the hell do I need people's comments for, anyways?
psH.
J/K. No offense to you people who all jumped on the Xanga bandwagon these past few months.
Blogger is the original.
Ask christine, who started off a devoted blogger tried xanga, and switched back.

Anyways.
I am still without a car.
It sucks to be stuck in surburbia without a car.
I do nothing.
I try to wake up earlier than noon, but I have no motivation. I set my alarm, but just end up smacking it until it turns off in the morning.
What's the point? It's not like I'm getting up for anything. It's very bad.
Then everyone elSE is on late, and sleeping late and waking up late is so much fuNNer, and everything's just working against my having a decent sleeping schedule.
So I give in.

I'm going to eat and read now.

posted by Steph at 1:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home