Monday, May 05, 2003

I am a moron.

My biopsychology syllabus states that we have
3 midterm exams - 25% each
1 final - 25%
If you miss a midterm, you can count the final as 50%.
The final can not count more than 50%

So you would assume, if I was a good girl and took all 3 midterms, she could drop the midterm and count the final as 50% as stated in the syllabus, right?
NO
Turns out I would be better off having NOT taken the third exam which she gave only a few weeks after the second one. I did not do so well on the third exam. I many tests that week, and I figured the final could count as 50%.
SO I should've just dropped the 3rd exam, and only had to make a 90% on the final.
NOW I HAVE TO MAKE A 100.
)#@($*&)@#($*)@#(*%@#%
How does that make sense?
You could have a better grade SKIPPING a midterm than taking all three and have her take the best of those 3 grades.
GAY.
@(*$&@(#*&(@*#&%@#%

I will scream songs at the tops of my lungs.
THen study like mad.
MAD.

posted by Steph at 1:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home