Saturday, May 10, 2003

I drowsily open my eyes this morning,
stretching my arms,
yawning,
listening to the birds outside my window
and watching the thin beams of sunlight slowly pierce through the blinds.
I slowly got up, was served a breakfast in bed,
and then proceeded about my day.

Or, I WISH that's how I had woken up.
(*#$*&@(#*&%(*@#%#
Instead, I was jolted awake,
eyes snapping,
ears bleeding,
curses flying,
and listening to the ShriLL GIggGLes of my beautiful suitemate *** pierce my ears and then my soul.

I HATE ***.
I can count almost a dozen people who have met her this past year and who will agree she's pretty damn rude.. and makes b*tchy mad dog eyes at you.
At least they didn't have to hear her talk on the phone. early. in the morning. to boys.

THat, my friend, is torture.
I mean, should someone let her know her voice and those fake giggles are ANNoying as %^&*?

"Hello, ***? I'm not sure if you're aware of this.... Um.. Oh Goodness.. I don't know quite how to say this.. Ahem.... Well, Sweetheart, I just wanted you to know - for your sake of course, Dear, that YOU SHOULD STOP USING THAT FAKE HIGH PITCHED VOICE AND STOP GIGGLING LIKE A FREAKING MORON. IT won'T make people like you more! ^_^ Really. And stop giving those b*tchy looks to my friends. HO."

That is all I have to say.
I'm so glad I'm leaving.
Thank you thank you thank God.

posted by Steph at 11:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home