Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I haven't been blogging lately.
Update on what I've done with my summer in no particular order:

Slept a lot.
Ate a lot.
Watched a lot of tv/movies.
X-men 2 and Matrix Reloaded. Both very good.
Bought full sized bed sheet for apt. next year.
Shopped, ate steak, played games with Dobie 210.
Learned a lot about cars. Got a car.
Learned to make really yummy lasagna and spaghetti and strawberry shortcake.
Tinted hair kinda red (washes out in 24 shampoos)
Went to a pool party where I didn't want to swim but was forced to because a #$)(*% splashed and soaked my clothes. I had to get in to attempt to kill him by filling his lungs with chlorinated water.
Read a lot of my old books. Classics never get old.
Ate sushi with ABSA big sib Shanna and siblings for last time.
Tried to give self french manicure. tried. didn't work.
Tinted christine's hair plum and david's sister sarah's hair golden blonde.
I sleep a loT.

Still have to:
Take cousins Gloria & Angeline (9&10) to see Finding Nemo. Anyone with little relatives want to join?
Go to Europe with family, relatives, family friends. 6/5-6/24
Go to Austin to visit Christy, recruit for ABSA, make banner with Vivian.
Go to CYC.
Paint.
Take dance classes? (ballroom? salsa? swing?)
Learn to cook more.

I can't think anymore. I need to sleep.

posted by Steph at 12:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home