Thursday, May 08, 2003

I love CHRISTY.
Like I love my mommy.
WHY?
BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN ACTING LIKE MY MOM FOR THE PAST WEEK.
"Stephanie?! Why are you so relaxed?"
"are you going to make an A tomorrow?"
"did you make an A on your Mythology test?"
"Are you going to make that 100 on you Biopsychology?"
"What did you dO all day?! Did you study?!?!!"
"STephanie? Why aren't studying??"
"Why can't you study in your dorm? WHy do you have to go out?"
"STEPHANIE!? WHY ARE YOU SO RELAXED?"
"AREN"T YOU WORRIED?!"

I"M TRYING TO ZONE OUT AND PRACTICE ZEN , OK?
BECuase that's the ONLY #$(8@)#52#% WAY i'M GONNA MAKE A HUNDRED!

Then my REAL mom calls me and asks "How did you do on your test?"

AHHH!!!
"I haven't taken it yet!! It's in two hours!!"

Christy just read what I was typing and now hates me and wants me to fail.
Sorry MOMMYs.
I know you nag because you care.

posted by Steph at 3:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home