Thursday, May 22, 2003

Rebecca, Ansar, Jon and I visited car dealerships today.

My mom told me last night I had to go visit a Toyota dealership today and look at Camrys.
We visited:

Volvo. (Considered S40)

VW. (I don't like Passat or Jetta - and the guy was rude and apathetic as hell. JERK.)

Honda. (The guy was really nice - very helpful and friendly - drove us around on golf cart. The Hybird Civic is pretty cool. I liked it a lot. Good deal, too.)

Acura. (TSX TSX TSX TSX)

Notice none of the above were Toyota dealerships. While I liked my Camry, I really really really like the TSX. Every since I saw it, I knew it had to be mine. But then my mom said no way, I was getting a Camry.
So I tried to put the TSX out of my mind, out of my thoughts. But I could not keep it from appearing in my dreams.
Yes, I dreamed about it.
Glorious dreams. Dreams so real - I felt like I was actually running my fingers down its sleek contours, caressing the leather interior, breathing in the intoxicating perfume of a new car just shipped in from Japan. Dreams from which when I had awoken, left my mouth dry, my hands outstretched, and my heart pounding. I'd close my eyes to try to recapture the dream, but in my mind I only saw it drive further and further into the horizon - further... and further.. away.. from me....

Ok. Not really. But I really really like the TSX. And I really was going to listen to mommy and get a Camry, but when I saw the TSX in person today at the Acura dealership, I just had to have it. It is a wonderful car.

When I own one, (not if, WHEN,) you can see for yourself.
Hopefully that will be by the end of this weekend.

posted by Steph at 9:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home