Monday, June 23, 2003

I'm back from Europe!
Surprisingly, I'm not jet-lagged. Come to think of it.. I rarely get jet-lagged.
Anyways, it was so humid when I got off the airplane in Houston I wanted to kill myself. I think I miss the weather the most. I enjoyed 60 degree weather for the past two weeks.
We visited:
Copenhagen, Denmark.
Nynashamn/Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland
St. Petersburg, Russia
Tallinn, Estonia
Gdynia/Gdansk, Poland
Oslo, Norway
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam was really interesting. I have many observations to share. I'll write about it later.
I have to leave today for Leakey. (pronounced Lake-y) It's a 5 hour drive. A cabin with a river or something. I'm going tubing. It'll be weird; going from 60 degree weather to 98.
I'll be back Saturday.

posted by Steph at 12:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home