Saturday, June 28, 2003

Whoa. This is weird. Blogger changed it's format.
Anyways, Leakey was fun. It was nice to relax - I slept a lot. Went tubing. Ate. Read. Played games. Got tan.
Blah. I'm getting lazy.
It's like the slow pace of summer makes me languid and too lazy to blog as well.
I need a hair cut.
I start working at my dad's office Monday. I did a little last summer too. I don't think I remember anything.
I feel disconnected from everyone; I've been away so long. What's going on?
I will be going up to Austin July 6th - ? to help with ABSA recruiting.
Anyone else want to go?
More importantly; while I'm at Austin, anyone want to HoOk mE uP aNd LeT mE cRaSh At tHeIr cRiB? LeT me knoW, AiGhT??
..
I duno. I'm bored.
Seriously though, I need a place to stay... I'd be much obliged aND am willing to do.. favors.. to earn my keep.

posted by Steph at 3:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home