Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I have not blogged in nigh over a sennight because as of yet,
there had been nothing of import to blog about.

Until now.
HOLY MOTHER OF G*D orlando bloom is hot as a pirate.

Any past rantings, sighs, swoons, (and not to mention life sized poster) over Legolas will now be explained as merely symptoms of a trifle infatuation; a passing fancy, and noT to be confused with the fervor I now dedicate to 'Will Turner/Orlando Bloom/HOT Pirate"

A bit confused?

It all began with the viewing of a film called The Pirates of the Caribbean.

A good movie.
The moment he appeared I became an ardent devotee of



I dither to confess what the flames of ardor have provoked me to do... but alas, in a fit of inexorable bewitchment, I hot-headedly did something I swore I would never to again:
I eBay-ed.
I bought huge Pirates of the Caribbean poster.

::hangs head in shame::

Yes, I am ashamed!
Ashamed of my weakness!
My predictability as a star-crazed consumer!
and My Blasted Attachment to the limitless goods offered by eBay,
the almost-ridiculous convenience of PayPal,
and the incredibly dashing good looks of some young movie star acting like a pirate that never existed, whom I will never meet in person, and who's paper face I just paid 10.99 for will probably be replaced by the next fictional character he plays.

But who the hell cares?? People are snatching up those posters like crazy.. and I got a great deal on one of the best versions of the posters in a great condition!!!! (seriously.. people are paying 30 bucks for it.. without S&H)

Yo HO yo HO!!!
A pirate's life for meee!!!

posted by Steph at 11:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home