Thursday, July 24, 2003

Last night I had this really realistic dream.
I dreamt I had this really cool carbon grey motorcycle that matched my car. I really liked it.
My mom didn't want me to keep it - said it was dangerous and all, but I told her I'd just drive it around the neighborhood, like a bike. (kind of a waste... now that I think about it).
Anyways, I drove it to Austin, and then when I parked it to go eat, it got stolen. I was sO mad. I called the police to give them the liscense plates and serial number.. and when I called my mom she was just like "I told you so."
Then I had to go to CYC and I heard some little boys talking about how one of their friends stole this motorcycle, so I listened in. Turns out, it was minE! *gasp*
So I forced them to tell me who it was, and I went around looking for him. Turns out it was this little boy I kinda recognized from years ago in Chinese school. He had sold it to some other guy in Austin right after he stole it. I was really really pissed, (but even more pissed he sold it for so little) and I scolded him pretty badly and he started crying.
Even though the little punk deserved to be thrashed, then I started feeling bad and hugged him instead and piggy backed him to a phone so I could make calls. Then he called his mom and she came up to write a check to pay for it. She was going to beat him, but I told her not to.. that my mom didn't want me to have the motorcycle anyways.. so I probably wouldn't get another one.
I had a bunch of other random dreams afterwards, but I don't remember them. I wonder why I dreamt about having a motorcycle.
It really was a very beautiful bike though...

posted by Steph at 12:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home