Tuesday, July 01, 2003

my eyes are sore from being in front of the computer.
I don't know how people do this for 8 hours a day. I don't think I can get a job where I just sit at a desk.
I bought a fish tank yesterday ^_^
I've had this little 2-3 gallon one where I kept my two fish for a while now. They're actually still alive from 2 Halloween carnivals ago. They were getting kind of big, so I bought a 44 gallon tank. It's all decorated and everything, I just gotta let the filter run for a few days before I put my fish in. I'd hate for them to die on me because they're not used to their new aquarium. I hope they like their new home.
I love my fishies.
They're the only friends I have in this cruel, desolate world. ok. not really.

posted by Steph at 9:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home