Thursday, July 10, 2003

reading Rebecca's really funny entry made me want to blog again.
Then reading in another one of her entries about how I disappeared off the face of the earth made me reflect on what the heck I really diD do this summer.
gone for a month. europe.
leakey. tubing. a week.
worked. a week.
went to austin. ooo. ate 2 dozen raw oysters with vivian jerry gene phillip. yuM.
got sick. (not related to oysters)
dentist/doctor/ortho appointments in between.
movie. Pirates of Caribbean!!! Go seE it, already.
present.

blah. I blah.
I now look forward to camp.
more so than my appointment tomorrow which requires blood from me. yuck.
not only am I going there on an empty empty stomach (not allowed to eat).. they're taking my blood.
#$#%(*#%
where did my summer go??

oh! I have a big fish tank. it is beautiful. and my guppies had babies! only one is alive though. but it/she/he gets bigger each day.

um. yeah. I want to do lots of stuff. I'm realizing the end of my summer is nears quickly. please. if you remember who I am after me being gone for so long.. call me IM me e-mail me invite me to do something!!
also, I have been missing many many IMs lately.. i sign on at all these different computers.. so apparently I haven't replied to a lot. so sorry if I 'ignored' you. I didn't see it. really.
I have cabin fever.

posted by Steph at 10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home