Friday, August 29, 2003

I am unhappy.
I sit here all alone, while the other CYC people play.
I was supposed to take Gail, but Jeff came to pick her up because I couldn't drive.
Even my sister is going... I'm allll alone...
Sorry for being grumpy earlier, guys.
I have cramps. I'm in pain.
read this - it's fun; I promise.

My back hurts. I want to saw it with a chainsaw until I stop feeling.
usually this happens at night, and I wake up because it hurts so badly.
then I roll around for 6 hours in agony, praying it'll stop.
I can't sit/lie still for more than 20 seconds cause it feels bad.
It's not continuous. More like contractions during labor.
Tha'ts what it is, really. My back muscle contracting the uterus to release the uterine lining.
It really does feel bad.
Here comes another one...

The contractions are coming closer together..
I wouldn't be surprised if I dilate to 10cm soon.
maybe this is all training for having babies.
damn the male gender.

posted by Steph at 4:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home