Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I have decided the stupid instant messenger 'you recieved a message. you sent a message' sound is the single most annoying sound in the world.
I keep hearing the friGGiN 'BU-looloo BU-looloo' sound.
From upstairs.
Loudly.
Over and over and over.

I wish I had a machine gun so I could aim directly at my ceiling and riddle the goddamn computer that is producing those irritating noises with a million bullets. Maybe I'll hit the owner if I'm lucky.
If I ever hear it coming from the computer of someone I know, I will stab your ear canals with newly sharpened pencils until they bleed profusely.

Please, for the sake of humanity, do noT enable your AIM to produce those godawful sounds.
This is a message from the FRIGGIN ANNOYED STEPHANIE board of MY WAY or the HIGH WAY STFU committee.
Thank you.

posted by Steph at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home