Wednesday, September 03, 2003

"Hi. Would you like to be a rower?" asks the big buff white guy on my way to the bus stop.

I imagine myself, a tiny little asian girl, paddling furiously among a ketch full of sweaty buff girls.

Big buff white guy sees me hesitate. He gives my small body frame a second appraisal.
"Maybe you can consider coxing a boat?"

What?? Is he implying I'm smaLL or something? I can row a friggin boaT!
Does he not sEE the big guns on me?
Geez.

Although now that I think about it, I think if I had the crazy amounts of time and physical endurace, it would be fun... I get to be the little person at the front of the boat yelling...

"Row! ROW~! YOU M(*&$#@F3$*#$!! Harder! VEER RIGHT!!! paDDLE, DAMMIT!!! PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!! "

Yeah. But I'm too busy this semester.

posted by Steph at 7:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home