Monday, September 29, 2003

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was really realistic. It was about Madonna. Yeah, the singer.
I think I saw it's because I saw her on Oprah a week ago or something.
Anyways, I'm walking a small cobblestone alleyway in Britain or something, and I see Madonna walking up ahead. There is no one else around.
I think to myself how cool this is and begin follow her, hoping she won't think I'm a stalker. I decide to see how long I can do this without her noticing and I end up all the way back to her apt/house. I walk in the door behind her and then that British/director husband of hers appear also. I start to panic - it was stupid of me to do this; if I get caught, I could be in major trouble.
As they start to talk, I realize they can't see me at all.
Madonna has this really cute daughter, Lourdes (yeah, a hell of a name, huh?) and she's got a cherubic face and long brown curls. She is so cute. She peeks out of a curtain while they are talking and I realize she can see me, because she's staring at me and acting all shy.
I put up a finger to my lips, so she wouldn't say anything. Then she walks to her game room or something where there's a bunch of toys and I play with her; dolls and tea and such. It was fun, I think, because I don't remember it really. Then I realize Madonna is leaving and for some reason I knew I had to follow her if I wanted to get out. She's in a different outfit.
I follow her out the door, and follow behind her for a long time until I think I fall or someone attacks me and I lose sight of her and then I wake up.
Weird.

posted by Steph at 10:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home