Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I'm tired of school.
I'm tired of meetings and meeting and meetings.
I'm tired of dressing up and shoes that hurt my feet.
I'm tired of the millions of e-mails to write and calls to make and people to contact and errands to run.
I want time to vacuum. Or get a vacuum for that matter. and maybe a trash can for the friggin kitchen so I can stop rehanging up the damn garbage bag on the door each time it falls down.
I'm tired of conflicts within teams, misunderstandings among friends, and resentment towards other people in general.
I hate having my weird schedule of not starting class till 12:30 and meetings every monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. I can't sleep till late late.
I hate even more how now with the Brass Ring internship starting and BC office hour I won't even have mornings to sleep in after staying up late. Monday and Wednesdays are gone. Now Friday nights will be gone to working too.

Monday:
intern work early, go to class, go to work, have absa meeting, have absa IM practice for volleyball.
Tuesday:
bc office hour, go to class, run home change to business casual, go to class till 9. group meeting.
Wednesday:
go to work early, go to class, run home eat, bc org rep meeting, bc meeting till late.
Thursday:
class, class, run home change to business formal, absa meeting till late.
Friday:
class. work work work tilll lateeeee

Repeat repeat repeat forever.
weekends are nonexistent. let's not talk about weekends.

I dunno when or how I'm gonna ever eat.

AND STOP ASKING ME what i'm doing this weekend, K?
I'M GONE FOREVER.
ok. just till sunday. friday till sunday.
BC informal retreat.
whee.
camping with 100 people.
with alchohol.
wAh.
I'm forced to bond.
F(*$#$# shoot me now.
I don't care who reads this.
yeah, I'll probably end up brainwashed and come backing thinking it was fun or something, but for now,
I RESENT IT.

I resent how they don't tell us JACK SHIT about what's going on until the day before. I have to schedule meetings with my work and I cAN"T because I DON'T KNOW when/where/how we're leaving Friday afternoon.
HEnce I AM unreliable because I don't have all the info.

and HEY.
DON't TALK TO ME ONLINE.
odd are, If I'm noT 'away', I'm probably NOT ON TO TALK TO YOU.
not because I don't like you (well, that mAY be true - use your own judgement) but that
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HAVE TEA AND CHAT.
It's probably for a group meeting.
OR TO ASK an ABSA officer for stuff.
OR to VENT.
And unless you want me being rude to you, don't talk to me.
else talk to me and don't take it personally.
I will be a bitch for the next few months.
Please don't cry about it.
And please don't ask me 'what's up' or 'how's it going' or 'how are you feeling' or 'what are you doing'
If you want to know,
REREAD the blog.

posted by Steph at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home