Wednesday, September 17, 2003

things are always better than I forcast them to be.
maybe that's why I stress so much.
the more pessimistic my outlook, the better the reality in comparison.

don't get me wrong. my schedule still sucks. I just got home. and I can't emphasize enough how much it will bloW to wear a suit (epsecially heels) aLL friggin day tomorrow. Oh well. I should get used to it.
Other than that, I don't mind the busy-ness all that much. I like the end results.

I was going to spell busy-ness: BUSI-ness = Business. get it? ha.ha. I thought it was neat.

Anyways... my brass ring management 366p internship pickaprof thing is looking up. so far ideas and work habit wise we seem to complement and balance each other out as a group. I'm getting excited about implementing our ideas. but I can't say that or I'll jinx myself. I take it all back. we're probably going to fail. miserably.

posted by Steph at 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home